OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:31 Uggghhh... I don't want to do this summer job again this year... But I know I have to if I want my savings to go up :cry:
u know ur a rlly smart person and ur going to be successful later and earn a lot through writing, so u prob don’t really need a summer job :)

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:33
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:31 Uggghhh... I don't want to do this summer job again this year... But I know I have to if I want my savings to go up :cry:
u know ur a rlly smart person and ur going to be successful later and earn a lot through writing, so u prob don’t really need a summer job :)
Oh believe me, I do :lol:

Over here, jobs are not that frequent. Every year, roughly 17k students that graduate colleges/universities across the country are left jobless because... There aren't any! :sad:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:35
Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:33
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:31 Uggghhh... I don't want to do this summer job again this year... But I know I have to if I want my savings to go up :cry:
u know ur a rlly smart person and ur going to be successful later and earn a lot through writing, so u prob don’t really need a summer job :)
Oh believe me, I do :lol:

Over here, jobs are not that frequent. Every year, roughly 17k students that graduate colleges/universities across the country are left jobless because... There aren't any! :sad:
oh. my. god. that must be rlly sad tho, i know what it’s like to have so much pressure to be elite

but look at the bright side: ur a successful writer here, and after u graduate im sure plenty of ppl will want to support u. ur gonna be the next jk Rowling

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:33 hey guys! how's this banner?
Image posted by the member
PRETTY!!! Are you gonna open a shop?

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:33 hey guys! how's this banner?
Image posted by the member
PRETTY!!! Are you gonna open a shop?
maybe.... this is my first banner till now so...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:41
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:33 hey guys! how's this banner?
Image posted by the member
PRETTY!!! Are you gonna open a shop?
maybe.... this is my first banner till now so...
It’s pretty tho <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh, it looks amazing!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:41
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:33 hey guys! how's this banner?
Image posted by the member
PRETTY!!! Are you gonna open a shop?
maybe.... this is my first banner till now so...
It’s pretty tho <3
thanks! what about this?
Image posted by the member

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:46
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:41
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:33 hey guys! how's this banner?
PRETTY!!! Are you gonna open a shop?
maybe.... this is my first banner till now so...
It’s pretty tho <3
thanks! what about this?
Image posted by the member
PRETTY!!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
NICE!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|