OOC Let's Chat!

Ooh, go you Emmeline/Julia! And Lex, I have that later today, I hate that class(my teacher sucks, I love singing but I want to cry)!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:19 :bye: did so many banner today
Yay!

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:21
Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:19 :bye: did so many banner today
Yay!
Shop is gonna open again in a few mins!!

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:21
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:21
Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:19 :bye: did so many banner today
Yay!
Shop is gonna open again in a few mins!!
Okay! I’ll buy another day cause of the 7 galleons ^^

OOC Let's Chat!
Honestly, why do you guys hate class? I love it! I don't like home that much… home is boring

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
I don't hate class, I'm just exhausted and would rather do more fun things!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:24 I don't hate class, I'm just exhausted and would rather do more fun things!
Same…..

OOC Let's Chat!
I agree. The school year's nearly done for me and my classes are very difficult (I go to a college prep school), so I'm just burnt out very quickly. Not to mention a couple of my teachers can't teach. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Uggghhh... I don't want to do this summer job again this year... But I know I have to if I want my savings to go up :cry:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
hey guys! how's this banner?
Image posted by the member

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9