OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:35
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:35
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:32
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:32

Work......
Oh damn..... Good luck with it!





LASSIII, i am fine, wbu?
:cryhappy:

LAASY!!!
MADDY.

@Lily Clarke About to write Esther’s ability app. You?
wsp Laasy?
Nothing much. Just chilling

@Rosalyn Willows All the best! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Aww thx!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
TnT

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:40 Aww thx!!!
So, how was camp?

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:41
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:40 Aww thx!!!
So, how was camp?
It was great, thank you!!! I'm still so tired, I barely slept there, but I had so much fun!!!

How are you doing? Did you do anything fun recently?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Zzz....

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:43
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:41
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:40 Aww thx!!!
So, how was camp?
It was great, thank you!!! I'm still so tired, I barely slept there, but I had so much fun!!!

How are you doing? Did you do anything fun recently?
Nothing much but I have an inpc now!

OOC Let's Chat!
Chat died

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:01 Chat died
YEP!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Boo!!