OOC Let's Chat!

Does anyone want a free banner? (I want inspo for making one!)

-Dido Bleaklane

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:27 :cute:
LASSIIII

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
M SO TIRED.......

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:28 M SO TIRED.......
MADDYYYY

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:28 M SO TIRED.......
MADDYYYY
Hiya Lils!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Dido Bleaklane wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:28 Does anyone want a free banner? (I want inspo for making one!)
Alllwayyysssss!!!!! I can pay you tho if you want, but I love banners!
One word-cottagecore!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:28 M SO TIRED.......
MADDYYYY
Hiya Lils!
Wyd?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:29
Dido Bleaklane wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:28 Does anyone want a free banner? (I want inspo for making one!)
Alllwayyysssss!!!!! I can pay you tho if you want, but I love banners!
One word-cottagecore!
Will do! Any faceclaim or text?

-Dido Bleaklane

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:30
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:28 M SO TIRED.......
MADDYYYY
Hiya Lils!
Wyd?
Nothing....wanna sleep....but can't....energy gone now lolz

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:30
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:28 M SO TIRED.......
MADDYYYY
Hiya Lils!
Wyd?
Nothing....wanna sleep....but can't....energy gone now lolz
Why can't you sleep?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9