How Well Known Are You On HiO?
81727636363637738101/10 well, i said that nobody except lassi called me Lils and the rest calls me lyder... So mads got angry, and now i am comforting her.... So ryry is saying that ignore her temper tantrum
Mads, chill
Mads, chill
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
11/10 LilyFlower
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
11/10 Rydess
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
11/10
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
11/10 heyyy, wyd?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
11/10 Existing what about you?
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
11/10 living my life
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1234567890000000000000/20
LILY
LILY
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9387740170410/10 did you just call me lily? are you alright? did you hit your head somewhere?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1234567876543234567899876098/20
WAIT I ACTUALLY DID
Anyways, you deserve your name back
WAIT I ACTUALLY DID
Anyways, you deserve your name back
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |