OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:38 Does anyone know the story of village Palanpur?
What is Palanpur?

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys I was joking! M not from England! How'd ya not catch that!
I literally go to bed almost at ur time Lils!
lolz

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:38 Does anyone know the story of village Palanpur?
I think I heard it somewhere

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:39
Guys I was joking! M not from England! How'd ya not catch that!
I literally go to bed almost at ur time Lils!
lolz
Ik that.....

Also, Meli, helppp. My test is startingg

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:41
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:39
Guys I was joking! M not from England! How'd ya not catch that!
I literally go to bed almost at ur time Lils!
lolz
Ik that.....

Also, Meli, helppp. My test is startingg
Ry is from UK tho....he is visiting rn!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:41
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:39
Guys I was joking! M not from England! How'd ya not catch that!
I literally go to bed almost at ur time Lils!
lolz
Ik that.....

Also, Meli, helppp. My test is startingg
Actually no...
Idk anything.....

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:41
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:39
Guys I was joking! M not from England! How'd ya not catch that!
I literally go to bed almost at ur time Lils!
lolz
Ik that.....

Also, Meli, helppp. My test is startingg
Good luck Lils!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
1k!!! Finally!!!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:41
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:39
Guys I was joking! M not from England! How'd ya not catch that!
I literally go to bed almost at ur time Lils!
lolz
Ik that.....

Also, Meli, helppp. My test is startingg
GOOD LUCK LILS! GO GET EM!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:43 1k!!! Finally!!!
congrats!!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball