OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:21 I agree 2x
<3
I jst dumped my energy into that fr fr

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:21 "I want it, I got it"
Riverne!!
where's Briar??

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:21
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:21 I agree 2x
<3
I jst dumped my energy into that fr fr
Bruh 8 can't stop laughing

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
SO CLOSE TO 1K!!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:22
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:21 "I want it, I got it"
Riverne!!
where's Briar??
Idk

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:22
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:21
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:21 I agree 2x
<3
I jst dumped my energy into that fr fr
Bruh 8 can't stop laughing
*bows down* glad to be of service ladies!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Which time zone r u guys in?

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:25 Which time zone r u guys in?
idk....lolz lemme google!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:25 Which time zone r u guys in?
You know minee

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9