Let's Chat!
DUDE, WTH????
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
ITS SOOOO GOOOOODD!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
It is actually, but still.......Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:11ITS SOOOO GOOOOODD!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*flops*
Let's Chat!
are circular pfp's the new norm?
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
HAHAHAHA I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING WHILE WRITING THIS!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:12It is actually, but still.......Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:11ITS SOOOO GOOOOODD!!
Hi Emmi!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING RN....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:13HAHAHAHA I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING WHILE WRITING THIS!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:12It is actually, but still.......Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:11ITS SOOOO GOOOOODD!!
Hi Emmi!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I dunno? I it?
Lils!! ikr!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I read itLily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:12It is actually, but still.......Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:11ITS SOOOO GOOOOODD!!
Let's Chat!
Finally over with club duties
@Madeline Tomlinson will you be my deputy??
@Madeline Tomlinson will you be my deputy??
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."