Let's Chat!
Thanks Lils!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:55take care!!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:55SickEsther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:54GOOD!! You?![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
good, thanks! gEt WeLl SoOn!!!!!!!!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:54LILY!!!!!LAUREN!!!!!!ESTHER!!! HRU?
Last edited by Lauren Vanes on 5 May 2026, 11:01, edited 1 time in total.
| ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ช 2 | ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ช 3 | ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ป 1 | ๐๐ฒ๐ผ 8 | ๐ช๐ป๐ฌ 8 | ๐ช๐ฌ๐ฌ 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โ |
Let's Chat!
Hope you feel better!Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:55SickEsther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:54GOOD!! You?Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:54LILY!!!!!LAUREN!!!!!!ESTHER!!! HRU?![]()
Let's Chat!
Thanks everyone!!! Is that some kind of message Lauren?Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:56good, thanks! gEt WeLl SoOn!!!!!!!!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:54LILY!!!!!LAUREN!!!!!!ESTHER!!! HRU?
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Just woke up but want to go right back to sleep
Let's Chat!
its a get well soon message heheFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:59Thanks everyone!!! Is that some kind of message Lauren?Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:56good, thanks! gEt WeLl SoOn!!!!!!!!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:54LILY!!!!!LAUREN!!!!!!ESTHER!!! HRU?
| ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ช 2 | ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ช 3 | ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ป 1 | ๐๐ฒ๐ผ 8 | ๐ช๐ป๐ฌ 8 | ๐ช๐ฌ๐ฌ 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โ |
Let's Chat!
In the message? Some capital letters?Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:01its a get well soon message heheFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:59Thanks everyone!!! Is that some kind of message Lauren?Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:56good, thanks! gEt WeLl SoOn!!!!!!!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
no its not a message if it means something its purely concidential believe meFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:02In the message? Some capital letters?Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:01its a get well soon message heheFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:59Thanks everyone!!! Is that some kind of message Lauren?
| ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ช 2 | ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ช 3 | ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ป 1 | ๐๐ฒ๐ผ 8 | ๐ช๐ป๐ฌ 8 | ๐ช๐ฌ๐ฌ 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โ |
Let's Chat!
Okay!Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:03no its not a message if it means something its purely concidential believe meFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:02In the message? Some capital letters?Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:01its a get well soon message hehe
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
DONE REPLY!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles