Let's Chat!
FLAMEE
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
FLAME!!!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
hi flame!!!!!!!!! currently starting the warrior cats clan thingy (the graphics r taking aGeS)
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
Lauren Hey! I LOVE Sabrina! Actually listening to her rn! Espresso!Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:52hi flame!!!!!!!!! currently starting the warrior cats clan thingy (the graphics r taking aGeS)
Let's Chat!
LILY!!!!!LAUREN!!!!!!ESTHER!!! HRU?
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
GOOD!! You?Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:54LILY!!!!!LAUREN!!!!!!ESTHER!!! HRU?
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
same tooooooooooooooooo my whole character description was based on her lmaoLaverne Taylor wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:53Lauren Hey! I LOVE Sabrina! Actually listening to her rn! Espresso!Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:52hi flame!!!!!!!!! currently starting the warrior cats clan thingy (the graphics r taking aGeS)
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
I am good, wbu?Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:54LILY!!!!!LAUREN!!!!!!ESTHER!!! HRU?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
SickEsther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:54GOOD!! You?Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:54LILY!!!!!LAUREN!!!!!!ESTHER!!! HRU?
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
take care!!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:55SickEsther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:54GOOD!! You?Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:54LILY!!!!!LAUREN!!!!!!ESTHER!!! HRU?![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |