OOC Let's Chat!

Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:10
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:09
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:07
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:06
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:04

Ooh hi Maddy! I'm good, how are you?
Good too! I just realized Mils is a prefect too!? Congrats!
Hehe yes, thanks! They must've loved her.. pleasant personality.
YES!! MILS IS AMAZING FOR A SLYTHERIN PREFECT! DIDNT HAVE ANYONE ELSE IN MIND!
ALSO why are all Maddy's friends turning to prefects loml
Sounds to me like you should be watching the staff announcement board to try to sign up yourself! (if you want to ofcourse).
Cant imagine Maddy as a prefect! But I think she should give Quidditch a try?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:07 A B C D E F G H I J K K M N O P
Q R S T U V W X Y Z
HUH!?
YAYYY
I KNOW MY ABCS

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:07 A B C D E F G H I J K K M N O P
Q R S T U V W X Y Z
HUH!?
YAYYY
I KNOW MY ABCS
NEXT TIME I WILL SING WITH YOU!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:11
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:10
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:09
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:07
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:06

Good too! I just realized Mils is a prefect too!? Congrats!
Hehe yes, thanks! They must've loved her.. pleasant personality.
YES!! MILS IS AMAZING FOR A SLYTHERIN PREFECT! DIDNT HAVE ANYONE ELSE IN MIND!
ALSO why are all Maddy's friends turning to prefects loml
Sounds to me like you should be watching the staff announcement board to try to sign up yourself! (if you want to ofcourse).
Cant imagine Maddy as a prefect! But I think she should give Quidditch a try?
Quidditch is so fun. I think it'd fit your character really well too :)

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:12
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:07 A B C D E F G H I J K K M N O P
Q R S T U V W X Y Z
HUH!?
YAYYY
I KNOW MY ABCS
NEXT TIME I WILL SING WITH YOU!!
HURRAY
ALSO HOW ARE YOU MADSTER

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
MADDIEE whose ship are you working on

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:12
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:11
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:10
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:09
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:07

Hehe yes, thanks! They must've loved her.. pleasant personality.
YES!! MILS IS AMAZING FOR A SLYTHERIN PREFECT! DIDNT HAVE ANYONE ELSE IN MIND!
ALSO why are all Maddy's friends turning to prefects loml
Sounds to me like you should be watching the staff announcement board to try to sign up yourself! (if you want to ofcourse).
Cant imagine Maddy as a prefect! But I think she should give Quidditch a try?
Quidditch is so fun. I think it'd fit your character really well too :)
Yeah! Thanks Mils!

Hiya Bri!!

Meli I am working on River and Lav currently!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Ohh dayumm
@Madeline Tomlinson Bri is gonna crash out after reading about the ships in the morning right??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:21 Ohh dayumm
@Madeline Tomlinson Bri is gonna crash out after reading about the ships in the morning right??
YEP!! FOR SURE!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles