Let's Chat!
Ship Thread update work loml!Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:01Working on the club, u??Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:59MELI!!!!! WATCHA UP TO?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Well.. to be perfectly honest I now refer to myself as Medusa in my mind half the time thanks to himMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:49I must admit Clark has ruined me. Because of him I now think ยซMedusaยป every time I see your name xD
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
Let's Chat!
MILS!! HRU?Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:02Well.. to be perfectly honest I now refer to myself as Medusa in my mind half the time thanks to himMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:49I must admit Clark has ruined me. Because of him I now think ยซMedusaยป every time I see your name xD![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Madsss
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Let's Chat!
Maddy!! Ur backk
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ooh hi Maddy! I'm good, how are you?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:03MILS!! HRU?Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:02Well.. to be perfectly honest I now refer to myself as Medusa in my mind half the time thanks to himMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:49I must admit Clark has ruined me. Because of him I now think ยซMedusaยป every time I see your name xD![]()
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
Let's Chat!
i am eating this and u
________________________________________
โ ๐ ๐ซ๐๐๐๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐๐ซ๐๐๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ ๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ.โ
โช๏ธ sta 5 โช๏ธ str 5 โช๏ธ wis 8 โช๏ธ arc 4 โช๏ธ eva 4 โช๏ธ acc 4โช๏ธ
๐๐ฌ๐ญ๐๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ V ๐๐๐ข๐ง
Let's Chat!
Good too! I just realized Mils is a prefect too!? Congrats!Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:04Ooh hi Maddy! I'm good, how are you?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:03MILS!! HRU?Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:02Well.. to be perfectly honest I now refer to myself as Medusa in my mind half the time thanks to himMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:49I must admit Clark has ruined me. Because of him I now think ยซMedusaยป every time I see your name xD![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Hey Milica, how do you become a quidditch player?Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:04Ooh hi Maddy! I'm good, how are you?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:03MILS!! HRU?Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 10:02Well.. to be perfectly honest I now refer to myself as Medusa in my mind half the time thanks to himMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:49I must admit Clark has ruined me. Because of him I now think ยซMedusaยป every time I see your name xD![]()
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Let's Chat!
LAV!!
LILS!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles