OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:30 Feedback on code please!!
100/10 PRETTY!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:33
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:33
Julia Evans wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:30 Feedback on code please!!
Ooo yummy!!!
yummy?
Mhm!

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning hio!

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:47 Morning hio!
Morning milicia!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:47 Morning hio!
I must admit Clark has ruined me. Because of him I now think ยซMedusaยป every time I see your name xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunnโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Milica
@Julia Evans Hiya!

OOC Let's Chat!
I AM BACK CHAT!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:57 I AM BACK CHAT!
MADDIE BADDIE!!!!

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:59
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:57 I AM BACK CHAT!
MADDIE BADDIE!!!!
MELI!!!!! WATCHA UP TO?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:59
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:59
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:57 I AM BACK CHAT!
MADDIE BADDIE!!!!
MELI!!!!! WATCHA UP TO?
Working on the club, u??

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."