Let's Chat!
Good!! Have a free lesson cause I have study hall and since its online rn UGHHH WHYYYYYYLaasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:07Btw, hru?Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:05tyyy laasya and lils!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:04YESSSSEmmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:03 Made some floating banners and they turned out way better than I thought![]()
Should I add to shop??
I just realized they were urls, changed them now![]()
Let's Chat!
Ohh.Julia Evans wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:08Good!! Have a free lesson cause I have study hall and since its online rn UGHHH WHYYYYYYLaasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:07Btw, hru?Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:05tyyy laasya and lils!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:04YESSSSEmmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:03 Made some floating banners and they turned out way better than I thought![]()
Should I add to shop??
I just realized they were urls, changed them now![]()
its a free period
Btw what ability are you planning for Em?
Let's Chat!
oh damn, me too...River Grimes wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:07I am doing good. I had a very long day lol
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Probably evasive manuevers... she'll be a duellist sooooLaasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:09Ohh.Julia Evans wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:08Good!! Have a free lesson cause I have study hall and since its online rn UGHHH WHYYYYYYLaasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:07Btw, hru?Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:05tyyy laasya and lils!!
I just realized they were urls, changed them now![]()
its a free period
Btw what ability are you planning for Em?
Let's Chat!
Oh nice! Esther’s gonna get Keen eye as she’s a seekerJulia Evans wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:12Probably evasive manuevers... she'll be a duellist sooooLaasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:09Ohh.Julia Evans wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:08Good!! Have a free lesson cause I have study hall and since its online rn UGHHH WHYYYYYYLaasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:07Btw, hru?Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:05
tyyy laasya and lils!!
I just realized they were urls, changed them now![]()
its a free period
Btw what ability are you planning for Em?
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Lil known fact Lotus is lactose intolerant but will eat half a block of cheese because cheese is good and he is willing to suffer tummy aches
Let's Chat!
Feedback on code please!!
Let's Chat!
10/10 so pretty!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Ooo yummy!!!
Let's Chat!
yummy?
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."