OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:50
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:50
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:49 I feel like I missed something
Oh yeah, you did....

MELI!!!! DAYUM SOMEONE IS VERY HAPPY TODAYYYY
8)
:lol:

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Well somebody debrief me quick

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:52 Well somebody debrief me quick
Don't ask....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:52 Well somebody debrief me quick
Welll......
I dont have the guts to say it
itz too cringe

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Somebody just tell me please

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:52 Well somebody debrief me quick
Well....RYDER AND LILY WERE BEING TOO CHEESY!!
I MEAN ITS ALL HIS QUOTES FAULT!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily and Ryder were acting too cheesy
That's it
Definitely it

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh I still really feel like I missed something n i don't like that feeling
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 5 May 2026, 08:54, edited 1 time in total.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
You guys are just a tad too jealous

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
nope I'm not single anymore
I have a Woman

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."