Let's Chat!
Btw Lils you reached 4k!!!
Let's Chat!
4k Dayummm
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Wait what? I didn't even notice..... I thought I was still at 3kLaasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:44Btw Lils you reached 4k!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Well congrats!!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:44Wait what? I didn't even notice..... I thought I was still at 3kLaasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:44Btw Lils you reached 4k!!!
Let's Chat!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
ThankssLaasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:45Well congrats!!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:44Wait what? I didn't even notice..... I thought I was still at 3kLaasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:44Btw Lils you reached 4k!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Congrats Lilss
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Thanks meli!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |