OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:42
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:42 I'm gonna reach 1000 posts for sure. So I gotta yap alot
What you gonna yap bout!
Btw Lils you reached 4k!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
4k Dayummm

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:42
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:42 I'm gonna reach 1000 posts for sure. So I gotta yap alot
What you gonna yap bout!
Btw Lils you reached 4k!!!
Wait what? I didn't even notice..... I thought I was still at 3k

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:44
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:42
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:42 I'm gonna reach 1000 posts for sure. So I gotta yap alot
What you gonna yap bout!
Btw Lils you reached 4k!!!
Wait what? I didn't even notice..... I thought I was still at 3k
Well congrats!!

OOC Let's Chat!
:meninblack:

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:44
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:42
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:42 I'm gonna reach 1000 posts for sure. So I gotta yap alot
What you gonna yap bout!
Btw Lils you reached 4k!!!
Wait what? I didn't even notice..... I thought I was still at 3k
Well congrats!!
Thankss

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Congrats Lilss

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:46 :meninblack:
:cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:46
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:46 :meninblack:
:cute:
:meninblack:

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:46 Congrats Lilss
Thanks meli!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9