OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:38
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:34
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:33
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:31
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:30

Idk, but in this chat. My brain must be malfunctioning

@Melissa Blake Are u serious rn!!!

Yup, gonna go write Esther’s ability app. Bye everyone!
Why what happened??
You were joking or what? I’m so confused rn :cry2:
Read the chats gurllll
So LYDER was being cheesy then you decided to trick them?
Nobody decided to trick is, Lassi. We were being cheesy, they were feeling single, so they decided to come together

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:39
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:38
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:34
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:33
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:31

Why what happened??
You were joking or what? I’m so confused rn :cry2:
Read the chats gurllll
So LYDER was being cheesy then you decided to trick them?
Nobody decided to trick is, Lassi. We were being cheesy, they were feeling single, so they decided to come together
Okay! Thank you!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:39
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:38
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:34
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:33

You were joking or what? I’m so confused rn :cry2:
Read the chats gurllll
So LYDER was being cheesy then you decided to trick them?
Nobody decided to trick is, Lassi. We were being cheesy, they were feeling single, so they decided to come together
Okay! Thank you!
Anytime! You missed so much thoo

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:40
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:39
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:38
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:34

Read the chats gurllll
So LYDER was being cheesy then you decided to trick them?
Nobody decided to trick is, Lassi. We were being cheesy, they were feeling single, so they decided to come together
Okay! Thank you!
Anytime! You missed so much thoo
Yeah… I was doing chores :(

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:40
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:39
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:38

So LYDER was being cheesy then you decided to trick them?
Nobody decided to trick is, Lassi. We were being cheesy, they were feeling single, so they decided to come together
Okay! Thank you!
Anytime! You missed so much thoo
Yeah… I was doing chores :(
Not the nice time tho.... But next time!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I'm gonna reach 1000 posts for sure. So I gotta yap alot

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:41
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:40
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:39

Nobody decided to trick is, Lassi. We were being cheesy, they were feeling single, so they decided to come together
Okay! Thank you!
Anytime! You missed so much thoo
Yeah… I was doing chores :(
Not the nice time tho.... But next time!
Okay!
@Melissa Blake All the best!

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:42 I'm gonna reach 1000 posts for sure. So I gotta yap alot
What you gonna yap bout!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I didnt even realized that I had flew past 1000 posts lolz

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
IDK, I need you guys to be active all day

MADDIEEEEEE!!!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."