OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:28
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:28
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:24
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:19
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:17 GAH YOU TWO ARE TOO CHEESY
ikr, imma go cry in a corner! :cryhappy:
I suggest cats grace

WHY ISN’T ANYONE TELLING ME WHAT HAPPENED? MADDY CAN YOU TELL ME?
Imma try that!!
Well, Its all cause of RYDERS DAMN QUOTE!!

WHAT!!? MADDY FOUND WHO!?
MADDY, YOU DIDNT TELL ME???
I DONT EVEN KNOW MYSELF!!!
ESTHER!! WHO?
WAIT MELI!!! MADDY HAS MELI!! HAHAHAH LOLZ

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:28
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:28
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:24
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:19

ikr, imma go cry in a corner! :cryhappy:
I suggest cats grace

WHY ISN’T ANYONE TELLING ME WHAT HAPPENED? MADDY CAN YOU TELL ME?
Imma try that!!
Well, Its all cause of RYDERS DAMN QUOTE!!

WHAT!!? MADDY FOUND WHO!?
MADDY, YOU DIDNT TELL ME???
I DONT EVEN KNOW MYSELF!!!
ESTHER!! WHO?
WAIT MELI!!! MADDY HAS MELI!! HAHAHAH LOLZ
LOLZZ

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:27
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:26
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:24
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:19

ikr, imma go cry in a corner! :cryhappy:
I suggest cats grace

WHY ISN’T ANYONE TELLING ME WHAT HAPPENED? MADDY CAN YOU TELL ME?
Well, lyder is being too cute for themm
Ahh, okay! Thank you! Btw I heard Maddy found someone
Wait what? Who? When?
Idk, but in this chat. My brain must be malfunctioning

@Melissa Blake Are u serious rn!!!

Yup, gonna go write Esther’s ability app. Bye everyone!
Last edited by Esther Meadows on 5 May 2026, 08:30, edited 1 time in total.

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:28
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:28
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:24
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:19

ikr, imma go cry in a corner! :cryhappy:
I suggest cats grace

WHY ISN’T ANYONE TELLING ME WHAT HAPPENED? MADDY CAN YOU TELL ME?
Imma try that!!
Well, Its all cause of RYDERS DAMN QUOTE!!

WHAT!!? MADDY FOUND WHO!?
MADDY, YOU DIDNT TELL ME???
I DONT EVEN KNOW MYSELF!!!
ESTHER!! WHO?
WAIT MELI!!! MADDY HAS MELI!! HAHAHAH LOLZ
Oh then alright!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:30
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:27
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:26
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:24

I suggest cats grace

WHY ISN’T ANYONE TELLING ME WHAT HAPPENED? MADDY CAN YOU TELL ME?
Well, lyder is being too cute for themm
Ahh, okay! Thank you! Btw I heard Maddy found someone
Wait what? Who? When?
Idk, but in this chat. My brain must be malfunctioning

@Melissa Blake Are u serious rn!!!

Yup, gonna go write Esther’s ability app. Bye everyone!
Why what happened??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:31
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:30
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:27
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:26

Well, lyder is being too cute for themm
Ahh, okay! Thank you! Btw I heard Maddy found someone
Wait what? Who? When?
Idk, but in this chat. My brain must be malfunctioning

@Melissa Blake Are u serious rn!!!

Yup, gonna go write Esther’s ability app. Bye everyone!
Why what happened??
You were joking or what? I’m so confused rn :cry2:

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:33
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:31
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:30
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:27
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:27

Ahh, okay! Thank you! Btw I heard Maddy found someone
Wait what? Who? When?
Idk, but in this chat. My brain must be malfunctioning

@Melissa Blake Are u serious rn!!!

Yup, gonna go write Esther’s ability app. Bye everyone!
Why what happened??
You were joking or what? I’m so confused rn :cry2:
Read the chats gurllll

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:34
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:33
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:31
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:30
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:27

Wait what? Who? When?
Idk, but in this chat. My brain must be malfunctioning

@Melissa Blake Are u serious rn!!!

Yup, gonna go write Esther’s ability app. Bye everyone!
Why what happened??
You were joking or what? I’m so confused rn :cry2:
Read the chats gurllll
So LYDER was being cheesy then you decided to trick them?

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:31
Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:24
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:23
Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:19
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:46

Reminds me, I better get on my inpc account to increase her post count
but omg u alr have 3000 smtg!
That’s my pc. I’m talking about Esther
ahhhhhhhhh i was used to pc's and iNPC's sharing the same account (which was from a few years ago)
Ohh. No problem
But I wonder, how did it work back then?
you make a seperate ency, and literally ur characters are different but you just share the same account. whenever u wanna rp using your iNPC, you HAVE to use a banner featuring that character otherwise ppl will think ur using ur pc. its actually kinda confusing so i guess thats why theyve changed it

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:38
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:31
Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:24
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:23
Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:19

but omg u alr have 3000 smtg!
That’s my pc. I’m talking about Esther
ahhhhhhhhh i was used to pc's and iNPC's sharing the same account (which was from a few years ago)
Ohh. No problem
But I wonder, how did it work back then?
you make a seperate ency, and literally ur characters are different but you just share the same account. whenever u wanna rp using your iNPC, you HAVE to use a banner featuring that character otherwise ppl will think ur using ur pc. its actually kinda confusing so i guess thats why theyve changed it
Ohh, got it!