OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:09 I cant even with you two......
Yes Maddy, Lyder is too difficult to handle

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:10
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:09 I cant even with you two......
MADDIE LETS BE TOGETHER
YAYAYYAYA


I agree, Rydess
Last edited by Lily Clarke on 5 May 2026, 08:10, edited 1 time in total.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:10
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:09 I cant even with you two......
Yes Maddy, Lyder is too difficult to handle
What’s going on?

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:10
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:09 I cant even with you two......
Yes Maddy, Lyder is too difficult to handle
What’s going on?
Don't ask.... You missed so muchh

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
MADDIE WHERE ARE YOU!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:11
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:10
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:09 I cant even with you two......
Yes Maddy, Lyder is too difficult to handle
What’s going on?
Don't ask.... You missed so muchh
TELL ME

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:10
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:37
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:35
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:34 I dont think Fearless is for Maddy.....she jst loves chaos....
Mmm, then do a prodigal learner?
Not into studies......wb charmer? no?
Maybe
Help me out here I dunno what to do!!

Yeah I will agree on that one Ry!

MELI!! I WOULD LOVE TO!! (But Mads is 11 lol, I dont want that now hahah)
WE COULD DO THAT TO SHUT ALL THEM UP AND FEEL LESS SINGLE!!! HAHAHAHA

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Dayum chat blew up

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:11
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:10
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:09 I cant even with you two......
Yes Maddy, Lyder is too difficult to handle
What’s going on?
Don't ask.... You missed so muchh
TELL ME
Ask Mads, or Meli

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:12
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:10
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:37
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:35
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:34 I dont think Fearless is for Maddy.....she jst loves chaos....
Mmm, then do a prodigal learner?
Not into studies......wb charmer? no?
Maybe
Help me out here I dunno what to do!!

Yeah I will agree on that one Ry!

MELI!! I WOULD LOVE TO!! (But Mads is 11 lol, I dont want that now hahah)
WE COULD DO THAT TO SHUT ALL THEM UP AND FEEL LESS SINGLE!!! HAHAHAHA
YASSSSSSS

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."