Let's Chat!
Yes Maddy, Lyder is too difficult to handle
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Last edited by Lily Clarke on 5 May 2026, 08:10, edited 1 time in total.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
What’s going on?
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Don't ask.... You missed so muchhEsther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:10What’s going on?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
MADDIE WHERE ARE YOU!!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
TELL MELily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:11Don't ask.... You missed so muchhEsther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:10What’s going on?
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Help me out here I dunno what to do!!Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:10MaybeMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:37Not into studies......wb charmer? no?Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:35Mmm, then do a prodigal learner?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:34 I dont think Fearless is for Maddy.....she jst loves chaos....
Yeah I will agree on that one Ry!
MELI!! I WOULD LOVE TO!! (But Mads is 11 lol, I dont want that now hahah)
WE COULD DO THAT TO SHUT ALL THEM UP AND FEEL LESS SINGLE!!! HAHAHAHA
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Dayum chat blew up
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Ask Mads, or MeliEsther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:12TELL MELily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:11Don't ask.... You missed so muchhEsther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:10What’s going on?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
YASSSSSSSMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:12Help me out here I dunno what to do!!Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:10MaybeMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:37Not into studies......wb charmer? no?Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:35Mmm, then do a prodigal learner?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:34 I dont think Fearless is for Maddy.....she jst loves chaos....
Yeah I will agree on that one Ry!
MELI!! I WOULD LOVE TO!! (But Mads is 11 lol, I dont want that now hahah)
WE COULD DO THAT TO SHUT ALL THEM UP AND FEEL LESS SINGLE!!! HAHAHAHA
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."