OOC Let's Chat!

Nuh-Uh Maddy's energy is unmatchable!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:06 Nuh-Uh Maddy's energy is unmatchable!
Oh yeah, so how am I your bestie?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:07
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:06 Nuh-Uh Maddy's energy is unmatchable!
Oh yeah, so how am I your bestie?
Well....good question....

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:07
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:06 Nuh-Uh Maddy's energy is unmatchable!
Oh yeah, so how am I your bestie?
Well....good question....
Ik! My questions.... And answers are greatt

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:08
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:07
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:06 Nuh-Uh Maddy's energy is unmatchable!
Oh yeah, so how am I your bestie?
Well....good question....
Ik! My questions.... And answers are greatt
I agree :lol:

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:08
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:07
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:06 Nuh-Uh Maddy's energy is unmatchable!
Oh yeah, so how am I your bestie?
Well....good question....
Ik! My questions.... And answers are greatt
I agree :lol:
Yes you do!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I cant even with you two......

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:09 I cant even with you two......
Your fault, gurl

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:37
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:35
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:34 I dont think Fearless is for Maddy.....she jst loves chaos....
Mmm, then do a prodigal learner?
Not into studies......wb charmer? no?
Maybe

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:09 I cant even with you two......
MADDIE LETS BE TOGETHER

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."