OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:01
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:00 Obviously it's about Ryder's LilyFlower!
Amongst other things
AHHHHHHH I FEEL SO SINGLEEEE!!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
IM GIGGLING SO HARD!!!
U GUYS ARE SO CWUTEEEEE

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:02
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:01
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:00 Obviously it's about Ryder's LilyFlower!
Amongst other things
AHHHHHHH I FEEL SO SINGLEEEE!!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
IM GIGGLING SO HARD!!!
U GUYS ARE SO CWUTEEEEE
Find a man then guys

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:02
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:01
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:00 Obviously it's about Ryder's LilyFlower!
Amongst other things
AHHHHHHH I FEEL SO SINGLEEEE!!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
IM GIGGLING SO HARD!!!
U GUYS ARE SO CWUTEEEEE
Find a man then guys
*leaves chat* NEVER

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:02
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:01
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:00 Obviously it's about Ryder's LilyFlower!
Amongst other things
AHHHHHHH I FEEL SO SINGLEEEE!!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
IM GIGGLING SO HARD!!!
U GUYS ARE SO CWUTEEEEE
Find a man then guys
*leaves chat* NEVER
COME BACKK

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:02
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:01
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:00 Obviously it's about Ryder's LilyFlower!
Amongst other things
AHHHHHHH I FEEL SO SINGLEEEE!!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
IM GIGGLING SO HARD!!!
U GUYS ARE SO CWUTEEEEE
Find a man then guys
Well said LilyFlower

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:02
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:01
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:00 Obviously it's about Ryder's LilyFlower!
Amongst other things
AHHHHHHH I FEEL SO SINGLEEEE!!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
IM GIGGLING SO HARD!!!
U GUYS ARE SO CWUTEEEEE
Find a man then guys
Well said LilyFlower
Thankss

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:02
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:01
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:00 Obviously it's about Ryder's LilyFlower!
Amongst other things
AHHHHHHH I FEEL SO SINGLEEEE!!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
IM GIGGLING SO HARD!!!
U GUYS ARE SO CWUTEEEEE
Find a man then guys
I NEED TO FIND ONE!!!!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:02
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:01
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:00 Obviously it's about Ryder's LilyFlower!
Amongst other things
AHHHHHHH I FEEL SO SINGLEEEE!!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
IM GIGGLING SO HARD!!!
U GUYS ARE SO CWUTEEEEE
Find a man then guys
I NEED TO FIND ONE!!!!
Yeah I have been telling you since so long

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:05
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:02
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:01

AHHHHHHH I FEEL SO SINGLEEEE!!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
IM GIGGLING SO HARD!!!
U GUYS ARE SO CWUTEEEEE
Find a man then guys
I NEED TO FIND ONE!!!!
Yeah I have been telling you since so long
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:05
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:05
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:02

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
IM GIGGLING SO HARD!!!
U GUYS ARE SO CWUTEEEEE
Find a man then guys
I NEED TO FIND ONE!!!!
Yeah I have been telling you since so long
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
:D :D :D :D :D

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9