OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:43
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:41 *Searches for LilyFlower cause he wants to see her reaction to ship post*
I am here, Rydes!!
LILYFLOWER! How are you doing?
I am fine, wbu??

Mads, what you talking bout?
His Character QUOTE!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:43
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:41 *Searches for LilyFlower cause he wants to see her reaction to ship post*
I am here, Rydes!!
LILYFLOWER! How are you doing?
I am fine, wbu??

Mads, what you talking bout?
His Character QUOTE!!!
Oh wait, oh damn. I just noticed

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:43
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:41 *Searches for LilyFlower cause he wants to see her reaction to ship post*
I am here, Rydes!!
LILYFLOWER! How are you doing?
I am fine, wbu??

Mads, what you talking bout?
Chilling really. It's good right?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:46
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:43

I am here, Rydes!!
LILYFLOWER! How are you doing?
I am fine, wbu??

Mads, what you talking bout?
His Character QUOTE!!!
Oh wait, oh damn. I just noticed
IKRRRRRR GIRLLLLLLLL

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:43
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:41 *Searches for LilyFlower cause he wants to see her reaction to ship post*
I am here, Rydes!!
LILYFLOWER! How are you doing?
I am fine, wbu??

Mads, what you talking bout?
Chilling really. It's good right?
Yeah it's actually cool!!

Mads calm down

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:48
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:43

I am here, Rydes!!
LILYFLOWER! How are you doing?
I am fine, wbu??

Mads, what you talking bout?
Chilling really. It's good right?
Yeah it's actually cool!!

Mads calm down
She is just being jealous that is why Maddy Lils is on the right path!
Also, did Laverne got an owl on the RPG post?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:48
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:43

I am here, Rydes!!
LILYFLOWER! How are you doing?
I am fine, wbu??

Mads, what you talking bout?
Chilling really. It's good right?
Yeah it's actually cool!!

Mads calm down
:grin:

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:48
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:43

LILYFLOWER! How are you doing?
I am fine, wbu??

Mads, what you talking bout?
Chilling really. It's good right?
Yeah it's actually cool!!

Mads calm down
She is just being jealous that is why Maddy Lils is on the right path!
Also, did Laverne got an owl on the RPG post?
Hahaha
Nah, I don't think so.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:50
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:48
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:45

I am fine, wbu??

Mads, what you talking bout?
Chilling really. It's good right?
Yeah it's actually cool!!

Mads calm down
She is just being jealous that is why Maddy Lils is on the right path!
Also, did Laverne got an owl on the RPG post?
Hahaha
Nah, I don't think so.....
Ask her also did you guys get the reply?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:50
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:48
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:47

Chilling really. It's good right?
Yeah it's actually cool!!

Mads calm down
She is just being jealous that is why Maddy Lils is on the right path!
Also, did Laverne got an owl on the RPG post?
Hahaha
Nah, I don't think so.....
Ask her also did you guys get the reply?
Will do!
Which one?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9