Let's Chat!
U SAW IT!?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
YASSS!!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:54U SAW IT!?
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
YAYAYYAYA LYDER STANS!!??Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:55YASSS!!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:54U SAW IT!?
ALSO RY I LITERALLY FORGOT HOW TO......LOLZ
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Hi Meli!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
??
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Account -> Signature
Last edited by Melissa Blake on 5 May 2026, 07:01, edited 1 time in total.
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Where? I dont see itMelissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:00There is a signature area where you can write it
WAIT!! Found it!
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Edited it check once againRyder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:01Where? I dont see itMelissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:00There is a signature area where you can write it![]()
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
What is Maddy interested in?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:53What should I get?Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:52If you want to.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:51No....should I get one for her?
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
E!!!Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:01What is Maddy interested in?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:53What should I get?Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:52If you want to.
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."