OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:54
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:48 NEW SHIP OUT NOW!
Now wait, that's actually so cute
U SAW IT!?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:54
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:54
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:48 NEW SHIP OUT NOW!
Now wait, that's actually so cute
U SAW IT!?
YASSS!!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:55
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:54
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:54
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:48 NEW SHIP OUT NOW!
Now wait, that's actually so cute
U SAW IT!?
YASSS!!!!
YAYAYYAYA LYDER STANS!!??

ALSO RY I LITERALLY FORGOT HOW TO......LOLZ

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:44
Cassie Jiang wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:36 good afternoon! (just woke up from my nap~)
CASSIE!!!
Hi Meli!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:54 Where do I write my character quote from?
??

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:58
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:54 Where do I write my character quote from?
??
Account -> Signature
Last edited by Melissa Blake on 5 May 2026, 07:01, edited 1 time in total.

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:00
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:58
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:54 Where do I write my character quote from?
??
There is a signature area where you can write it
Where? I dont see it :expressionless:

WAIT!! Found it!

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:01
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:00
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:58
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:54 Where do I write my character quote from?
??
There is a signature area where you can write it
Where? I dont see it :expressionless:
Edited it check once again

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:53
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:52
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:51
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:50
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:50

OOH!! INTERESTING ESTHER!!!
She’s getting Keen Eye. Does Maddy have a special ability?
No....should I get one for her?
If you want to.
What should I get?
What is Maddy interested in?

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 07:01
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:53
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:52
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:51
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:50

She’s getting Keen Eye. Does Maddy have a special ability?
No....should I get one for her?
If you want to.
What should I get?
What is Maddy interested in?
E!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."