Let's Chat!
CASSIE!!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
NEW SHIP OUT NOW!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
YAY! Writing Esther’s ability app
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
OOH!! INTERESTING ESTHER!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
She’s getting Keen Eye. Does Maddy have a special ability?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:50OOH!! INTERESTING ESTHER!!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
No....should I get one for her?Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:50She’s getting Keen Eye. Does Maddy have a special ability?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:50OOH!! INTERESTING ESTHER!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
If you want to.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:51No....should I get one for her?Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:50She’s getting Keen Eye. Does Maddy have a special ability?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:50OOH!! INTERESTING ESTHER!!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
What should I get?Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:52If you want to.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:51No....should I get one for her?Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:50She’s getting Keen Eye. Does Maddy have a special ability?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Now wait, that's actually so cute
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Where do I write my character quote from?
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.