Let's Chat!
Boo! I was waiting too
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
I am backk
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
MELI!!
Let's Chat!
Imma come back in half an hour or smthing byeeeee muahhh
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
but omg u alr have 3000 smtg!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:46Reminds me, I better get on my inpc account to increase her post countLauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:44congradulations! ill prob never reach that
| ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ช 2 | ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ช 3 | ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ป 1 | ๐๐ฒ๐ผ 8 | ๐ช๐ป๐ฌ 8 | ๐ช๐ฌ๐ฌ 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โ |
Let's Chat!
Thatโs my pc. Iโm talking about EstherLauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:19but omg u alr have 3000 smtg!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:46Reminds me, I better get on my inpc account to increase her post countLauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:44congradulations! ill prob never reach that
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
ahhhhhhhhh i was used to pc's and iNPC's sharing the same account (which was from a few years ago)Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:23Thatโs my pc. Iโm talking about EstherLauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:19but omg u alr have 3000 smtg!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:46Reminds me, I better get on my inpc account to increase her post count
| ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ช 2 | ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ช 3 | ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ป 1 | ๐๐ฒ๐ผ 8 | ๐ช๐ป๐ฌ 8 | ๐ช๐ฌ๐ฌ 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โ |
Let's Chat!
Ohh. No problemLauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:24ahhhhhhhhh i was used to pc's and iNPC's sharing the same account (which was from a few years ago)Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:23Thatโs my pc. Iโm talking about EstherLauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:19but omg u alr have 3000 smtg!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:46Reminds me, I better get on my inpc account to increase her post count
But I wonder, how did it work back then?
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Hey peeps I am back once again
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
good afternoon! (just woke up from my nap~)
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball