OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:04 Where did everyone go??
Boo! I was waiting too

OOC Let's Chat!
I am backk

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:10 I am backk
MELI!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:11
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:10 I am backk
MELI!!
Imma come back in half an hour or smthing byeeeee muahhh

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:46
Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:44
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:40
Cassie Jiang wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:35 hi Laasy
MY 4000TH POST!!!!
Yay!!!
congradulations! ill prob never reach that
Reminds me, I better get on my inpc account to increase her post count
but omg u alr have 3000 smtg!

๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช 2 | ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช 3 | ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป 1 | ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฌ 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โž

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:19
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:46
Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:44
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:40
Cassie Jiang wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:35 hi Laasy
MY 4000TH POST!!!!
Yay!!!
congradulations! ill prob never reach that
Reminds me, I better get on my inpc account to increase her post count
but omg u alr have 3000 smtg!
Thatโ€™s my pc. Iโ€™m talking about Esther

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:23
Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:19
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:46
Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:44
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:40

Yay!!!
congradulations! ill prob never reach that
Reminds me, I better get on my inpc account to increase her post count
but omg u alr have 3000 smtg!
Thatโ€™s my pc. Iโ€™m talking about Esther
ahhhhhhhhh i was used to pc's and iNPC's sharing the same account (which was from a few years ago)

๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช 2 | ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช 3 | ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป 1 | ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฌ 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โž

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:24
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:23
Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 06:19
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:46
Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:44

congradulations! ill prob never reach that
Reminds me, I better get on my inpc account to increase her post count
but omg u alr have 3000 smtg!
Thatโ€™s my pc. Iโ€™m talking about Esther
ahhhhhhhhh i was used to pc's and iNPC's sharing the same account (which was from a few years ago)
Ohh. No problem
But I wonder, how did it work back then?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey peeps I am back once again

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
good afternoon! (just woke up from my nap~)

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball