Let's Chat!
MADDY!!!!!
I ain't lonely!!!! A certain someone is giving thought to come to my practices!!! Hopefully he will. He has some potential that ain't growing at Venom
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Gng most of us are.
Same for me then. Lolz
Hazel lucky!!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Well m off for now Bye gng!!
Go get ya coffee
Go get ya coffee
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Lex is being the older cousin they are and harassing me to sleep
Looks like I'm doing that
Night!
Looks like I'm doing that
Night!
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
I'll be lucky if he actually comes!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:26Gng most of us are.
Same for me then. Lolz
Hazel lucky!!!!
Let's Chat!
I hope you aren't talking about meHazel Nelson wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:29I'll be lucky if he actually comes!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:26Gng most of us are.
Same for me then. Lolz
Hazel lucky!!!!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Axel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Axel Brooks wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:32I hope you aren't talking about meHazel Nelson wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:29I'll be lucky if he actually comes!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:26Gng most of us are.
Same for me then. Lolz
Hazel lucky!!!!![]()
I wasn't....... BUT! We could if ya liked!!!!
Let's Chat!
How wil-Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:21JULESSSS!!!!Julia Evans wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:14HeheheMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:30REALLY!!!??Mirada Johnson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:29Yea, he likes @Julia Evans!!!<3Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…
Hey all!
OUR JULIA!!??
THEY NEED TO BE IN THE SHIP THREAD!!!
BRI IGNORE LILS!!![]()
also Meli, you will know...
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."