Let's Chat!
What's happening?
Also, Lex, where in the world did up summon up money for 85g worth of stuff and purse money combined???
Also, Lex, where in the world did up summon up money for 85g worth of stuff and purse money combined???
Last edited by Asterius Deriabin-Reyes on 5 May 2026, 04:18, edited 1 time in total.
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
Nothing Much ig?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
hi chat! I'M BORED...
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
I just realized that we probably graduate in like, two months or so.
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
yep!! time flies~ (and I still feel like there're many things for third-year Cassie to do)
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
I dont wanna be a 2nd year......not now atleastAsterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 5 May 2026, 04:21 I just realized that we probably graduate in like, two months or so.
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
We'll be older, but so far, I don't think I'm ready. But imagine making a whole thing to say they got held back and explaining it and all....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 04:25I dont wanna be a 2nd year......not now atleastAsterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 5 May 2026, 04:21 I just realized that we probably graduate in like, two months or so.
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
Ikrrrrrr. Like Maddy is growing up too fast for my liking *wipes fake tears*Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 5 May 2026, 04:31We'll be older, but so far, I don't think I'm ready. But imagine making a whole thing to say they got held back and explaining it and all....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 04:25I dont wanna be a 2nd year......not now atleastAsterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 5 May 2026, 04:21 I just realized that we probably graduate in like, two months or so.![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I might have to pester Taiki and Lex for advice....
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤