OOC Let's Chat!

What's happening?
Also, Lex, where in the world did up summon up money for 85g worth of stuff and purse money combined???
Last edited by Asterius Deriabin-Reyes on 5 May 2026, 04:18, edited 1 time in total.

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 5 May 2026, 04:18 What's happening?
Nothing Much ig?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
hi chat! I'M BORED...

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
I just realized that we probably graduate in like, two months or so.

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
yep!! time flies~ (and I still feel like there're many things for third-year Cassie to do)

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 5 May 2026, 04:21 I just realized that we probably graduate in like, two months or so.
I dont wanna be a 2nd year......not now atleast

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 04:25
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 5 May 2026, 04:21 I just realized that we probably graduate in like, two months or so.
I dont wanna be a 2nd year......not now atleast
We'll be older, but so far, I don't think I'm ready. But imagine making a whole thing to say they got held back and explaining it and all.... 😖

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Time to add on to Esther’s ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 5 May 2026, 04:31
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 04:25
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 5 May 2026, 04:21 I just realized that we probably graduate in like, two months or so.
I dont wanna be a 2nd year......not now atleast
We'll be older, but so far, I don't think I'm ready. But imagine making a whole thing to say they got held back and explaining it and all.... 😖
Ikrrrrrr. Like Maddy is growing up too fast for my liking *wipes fake tears*

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
I might have to pester Taiki and Lex for advice....

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤