OOC Let's Chat!

Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:47
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:25 Morning peeps
Morning!
ESTHER!! WSP?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:48
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:47
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:25 Morning peeps
Morning!
ESTHER!! WSP?
Emptying the dishwasher T.T, you?

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:48
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:48
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:47
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:25 Morning peeps
Morning!
ESTHER!! WSP?
Emptying the dishwasher T.T, you?
Sending Owls

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Done :3
Curious, did Mr. Ishii get an owl too?
Nah, I'm just going at chaos, like, if both people get an owl and have different answers, imagine it being like those 'Most Likely To' videos or smth, lmao

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:53 Done :3
Curious, did Mr. Ishii get an owl too?
Nah, I'm just going at chaos, like, if both people get an owl and have different answers, imagine it being like those 'Most Likely To' videos or smth, lmao
Yeh lol, I owled both of you together!!
Lolz imagine that though haha

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:48
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:48
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:48
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:47
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:25 Morning peeps
Morning!
ESTHER!! WSP?
Emptying the dishwasher T.T, you?
Sending Owls
Okay!

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:54
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:53 Done :3
Curious, did Mr. Ishii get an owl too?
Nah, I'm just going at chaos, like, if both people get an owl and have different answers, imagine it being like those 'Most Likely To' videos or smth, lmao
Yeh lol, I owled both of you together!!
Lolz imagine that though haha
It's Taiki.
It's gonna happen.
Just wait.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 04:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:54
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:53 Done :3
Curious, did Mr. Ishii get an owl too?
Nah, I'm just going at chaos, like, if both people get an owl and have different answers, imagine it being like those 'Most Likely To' videos or smth, lmao
Yeh lol, I owled both of you together!!
Lolz imagine that though haha
It's Taiki.
It's gonna happen.
Just wait.
Lolz haha

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 04:11
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 04:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:54
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:53 Done :3
Curious, did Mr. Ishii get an owl too?
Nah, I'm just going at chaos, like, if both people get an owl and have different answers, imagine it being like those 'Most Likely To' videos or smth, lmao
Yeh lol, I owled both of you together!!
Lolz imagine that though haha
It's Taiki.
It's gonna happen.
Just wait.
Lolz haha
I love how the roles also make sense. Younger one(me) is chaotic, older one(Taiki) still has some energy but tends to be a bit more calm(mostly) unless given a reason to cause mischief.... Like, you can see it too, can't you?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 04:15
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 04:11
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 04:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:54
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:53 Done :3
Curious, did Mr. Ishii get an owl too?
Nah, I'm just going at chaos, like, if both people get an owl and have different answers, imagine it being like those 'Most Likely To' videos or smth, lmao
Yeh lol, I owled both of you together!!
Lolz imagine that though haha
It's Taiki.
It's gonna happen.
Just wait.
Lolz haha
I love how the roles also make sense. Younger one(me) is chaotic, older one(Taiki) still has some energy but tends to be a bit more calm(mostly) unless given a reason to cause mischief.... Like, you can see it too, can't you?
Yes also watching u I feel like Lex is another version of Maddy (my character)
Literally Taiki and Lex makes so much sense tho and its very clear

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles