Let's Chat!
Wsp Lils??Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:33Heya Mads!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:32I love the upcoming iNPC name. Good luck to u. Also I saw ur post on the ships thread.Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28Not much. Just sent the form to deactivate Ayuka. Kinda hanging around as Lex now until then to make Enki
I am gettinh so much info about ships I didn't even know about lolz.
Morning Lils
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Not much, just getting ready for smthng......wbu?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:33Wsp Lils??Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:33Heya Mads!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:32I love the upcoming iNPC name. Good luck to u. Also I saw ur post on the ships thread.Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28Not much. Just sent the form to deactivate Ayuka. Kinda hanging around as Lex now until then to make Enki
I am gettinh so much info about ships I didn't even know about lolz.
Morning Lils
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
We all know Colin and Emmi, heheMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:32I love the upcoming iNPC name. Good luck to u. Also I saw ur post on the ships thread.Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28Not much. Just sent the form to deactivate Ayuka. Kinda hanging around as Lex now until then to make Enki
I am gettinh so much info about ships I didn't even know about lolz.
Morning Lils
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
YESS ALSO SIMON AND ANGELFYRE they both haven't signed up yet....imma add them myself!! LolzLex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:33We all know Colin and Emmi, heheMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:32I love the upcoming iNPC name. Good luck to u. Also I saw ur post on the ships thread.Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28Not much. Just sent the form to deactivate Ayuka. Kinda hanging around as Lex now until then to make Enki
I am gettinh so much info about ships I didn't even know about lolz.
Morning Lils
Cool Lils! M sending owl to ppl
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Yup got it as wellMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:36YESS ALSO SIMON AND ANGELFYRE they both haven't signed up yet....imma add them myself!! LolzLex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:33We all know Colin and Emmi, heheMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:32I love the upcoming iNPC name. Good luck to u. Also I saw ur post on the ships thread.Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28Not much. Just sent the form to deactivate Ayuka. Kinda hanging around as Lex now until then to make Enki
I am gettinh so much info about ships I didn't even know about lolz.
Morning Lils
Cool Lils! M sending owl to ppl
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Holy, I just looked at Taiki's ency since he mentioned editing it. How long was he doing it? It's so organized and planned now....
OMG, Matteo is such a nice middle name though-
OMG, Matteo is such a nice middle name though-
Last edited by Eklipse Kervick on 5 May 2026, 03:39, edited 1 time in total.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Fill it out!!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:36Yup got it as wellMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:36YESS ALSO SIMON AND ANGELFYRE they both haven't signed up yet....imma add them myself!! LolzLex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:33We all know Colin and Emmi, heheMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:32I love the upcoming iNPC name. Good luck to u. Also I saw ur post on the ships thread.Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28
Not much. Just sent the form to deactivate Ayuka. Kinda hanging around as Lex now until then to make Enki
I am gettinh so much info about ships I didn't even know about lolz.
Morning Lils
Cool Lils! M sending owl to ppl
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Done..... I didn't do that optional add on thoMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:37Fill it out!!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:36Yup got it as wellMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:36YESS ALSO SIMON AND ANGELFYRE they both haven't signed up yet....imma add them myself!! LolzLex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:33We all know Colin and Emmi, heheMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:32
I love the upcoming iNPC name. Good luck to u. Also I saw ur post on the ships thread.
I am gettinh so much info about ships I didn't even know about lolz.
Morning Lils
Cool Lils! M sending owl to ppl
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Delete it from there iy was spposed to be owled....lolzLily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:43Done..... I didn't do that optional add on thoMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:37Fill it out!!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:36Yup got it as wellMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:36YESS ALSO SIMON AND ANGELFYRE they both haven't signed up yet....imma add them myself!! Lolz
Cool Lils! M sending owl to ppl
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Morning!
PC: Laasya Manjunath