Let's Chat!
congradulations! ill prob never reach that
| ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ช 2 | ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ช 3 | ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ป 1 | ๐๐ฒ๐ผ 8 | ๐ช๐ป๐ฌ 8 | ๐ช๐ฌ๐ฌ 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โ |
Let's Chat!
Reminds me, I better get on my inpc account to increase her post countLauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:44congradulations! ill prob never reach that
Let's Chat!
One more reply left to do! I think!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Yay! Good luck!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Yeah, no. I'm done after the playlist unless I suddenly get more energy or that. More tomorrow.
Hey Delilah!
Hey Delilah!
Let's Chat!
This might be the last time I'm on this account.
:')
:')
โฟเผบ ๐ฏ๐ถ๐๐ถ๐ฝ๐ถ๐๐ฝ๐พ ๐๐๐๐๐ถ เผปโฟ
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi
Let's Chat!
Thank you, I'll miss you guys too!
Will be returning as Enki Medrano when deactivated. Hehe, I'm not done yet >:)
Will be returning as Enki Medrano when deactivated. Hehe, I'm not done yet >:)
โฟเผบ ๐ฏ๐ถ๐๐ถ๐ฝ๐ถ๐๐ฝ๐พ ๐๐๐๐๐ถ เผปโฟ
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi