OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:40
Cassie Jiang wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:35 hi Laasy
MY 4000TH POST!!!!
Yay!!!
congradulations! ill prob never reach that

๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช 2 | ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช 3 | ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป 1 | ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฌ 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โž

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:44
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:40
Cassie Jiang wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:35 hi Laasy
MY 4000TH POST!!!!
Yay!!!
congradulations! ill prob never reach that
Reminds me, I better get on my inpc account to increase her post count

OOC Let's Chat!
One more reply left to do! I think! :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:59 One more reply left to do! I think! :lol:
Yay! Good luck! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey heyyyy

she moves like the tide โ€” soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, no. I'm done after the playlist unless I suddenly get more energy or that. More tomorrow.
Hey Delilah!

~ไธจไธ‚ๅ„ไธจไธจ ใ„’ๅ‚ไธจาœไธจ~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
This might be the last time I'm on this account.
:')

โœฟเผบ ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“€๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ ๐’œ๐“Ž๐“Š๐“€๐’ถ เผปโœฟ
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Bye! We will miss you!

โœง-โœง-โœงThey say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt moreโœง-โœง-โœง
โœฟ
โ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”ฝ๐•๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค โ€
โœฟ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bye Ayuka! Weโ€™ll miss you

OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you, I'll miss you guys too!
Will be returning as Enki Medrano when deactivated. Hehe, I'm not done yet >:)

โœฟเผบ ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“€๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ ๐’œ๐“Ž๐“Š๐“€๐’ถ เผปโœฟ
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi