OOC Let's Chat!

I'm being so fr, look at my ency with how much I still plan to do, then look at all I have rn. So much...

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Aww Taiki, you've got this!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
I might do the playlist and wardrobe if I can find things, but that's it for today. I already did thread and relationships. Could try stretching for ID depending on how long it takes for the first two

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lauren!
I don't even wanna make a to-do list.. it's gonna be waaay tooo long.

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
The fact I had put more into Keiju's ency before I did all this T-T

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
ooh... I haven't updated my ency for ages :(

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
hi Laasy
MY 4000TH POST!!!!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
YEAH!!!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:35 hi Laasy
MY 4000TH POST!!!!
Yay!!!