Let's Chat!
I'm being so fr, look at my ency with how much I still plan to do, then look at all I have rn. So much...
Let's Chat!
I might do the playlist and wardrobe if I can find things, but that's it for today. I already did thread and relationships. Could try stretching for ID depending on how long it takes for the first two
Let's Chat!
Hi Lauren!
I don't even wanna make a to-do list.. it's gonna be waaay tooo long.
I don't even wanna make a to-do list.. it's gonna be waaay tooo long.
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
The fact I had put more into Keiju's ency before I did all this T-T
Let's Chat!
ooh... I haven't updated my ency for ages
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
hi Laasy
MY 4000TH POST!!!!
MY 4000TH POST!!!!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
YEAH!!!
Let's Chat!
Yay!!!