Let's Chat!
good morning Cassie ^^
|
|
Let's Chat!
BOOO ACADEMICS BOOO (I say as a straight A student)Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 00:52 Go you, Emmi!!! I did mine earlier and made a whole to-do list bc I owe way too many replies/starters!!!!! And I have a huge huge HUGE test to study for...ahh, irl, boo!
"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."
Let's Chat!
YEAH, WHO NEEDS THEMMMMM (me too, never gotten below an A)Cassandra Tarot wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:01BOOO ACADEMICS BOOO (I say as a straight A student)Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 00:52 Go you, Emmi!!! I did mine earlier and made a whole to-do list bc I owe way too many replies/starters!!!!! And I have a huge huge HUGE test to study for...ahh, irl, boo!
Let's Chat!
Still so much to do for my ency... TnT
Let's Chat!
morning everyone and bye Rosie
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Morning!
Let's Chat!
Hi Taiki!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
hi cassie!
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
Hiii all! So if I want to be validated on the Discord, do I still post in this link-viewtopic.php?t=2233 ?