OOC Let's Chat!

good morning Cassie ^^

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning, Cassie! I'm heading to bed in a bit, currently studying *sigh-screams*

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 00:52 Go you, Emmi!!! I did mine earlier and made a whole to-do list bc I owe way too many replies/starters!!!!! And I have a huge huge HUGE test to study for...ahh, irl, boo!
BOOO ACADEMICS BOOO (I say as a straight A student)

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassandra Tarot wrote: 5 May 2026, 01:01
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 00:52 Go you, Emmi!!! I did mine earlier and made a whole to-do list bc I owe way too many replies/starters!!!!! And I have a huge huge HUGE test to study for...ahh, irl, boo!
BOOO ACADEMICS BOOO (I say as a straight A student)
YEAH, WHO NEEDS THEMMMMM (me too, never gotten below an A)

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Still so much to do for my ency... TnT

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
morning everyone and bye Rosie <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Taiki!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
hi cassie!

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii all! So if I want to be validated on the Discord, do I still post in this link-viewtopic.php?t=2233 ?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|