OOC Let's Chat!

Lol

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 23:23
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 23:15 Just got back from babysitting, yayyyy
Sheesh, it takes a lot to do that. How was it?
It was good! And yes they are good kids, one told me she loves me and another told me, and I quote, she wanted to ‘take lemonade and kiss it on the face’!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 23:47
Taiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 23:23
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 23:15 Just got back from babysitting, yayyyy
Sheesh, it takes a lot to do that. How was it?
It was good! And yes they are good kids, one told me she loves me and another told me, and I quote, she wanted to ‘take lemonade and kiss it on the face’!
aww you hit a jackpot!!! Kids are the best!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 23:47
Taiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 23:23
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 23:15 Just got back from babysitting, yayyyy
Sheesh, it takes a lot to do that. How was it?
It was good! And yes they are good kids, one told me she loves me and another told me, and I quote, she wanted to ‘take lemonade and kiss it on the face’!
Tbh sometimes I also wanna kiss lemonade on the face too

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 22:57
Charlotte Winfield wrote: 4 May 2026, 22:33 :bye:
LOTTTTIEEEE
i’m writing you a starter right now i promise
HI SWEET SAGE!!!

Take all the time in the world ever

✦"You better start walking. Love takes miles."✦
STA 8 │ EVA 8 │ STR 6 │ WIS 6 │ ARC 6 │ ACC 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Kids are the best! And I don't like lemonade, but I love how...deeply passionate she feels about the beverage! For context she's 5!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Finally getting Emmi's ball post written!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Go you, Emmi!!! I did mine earlier and made a whole to-do list bc I owe way too many replies/starters!!!!! And I have a huge huge HUGE test to study for...ahh, irl, boo!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
good morning chat!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball