Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-19 aren't you supposed to be asleep?

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-20

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-21

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-22

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-23

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-24

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-25

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-26

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-27

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-26

Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy