OOC Let's Chat!

Summer Lancaster wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:58
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:54
Summer Lancaster wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:52 what is happening? I'm not sure I am following everything :lol:
Hey Summer!!
Hey Laasya!

What are you watching Madeline? I love Netflix, recently got into a bunch of romcoms...
Hru?

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:42 ANY MORE GUYS
WE NEED SOMEONE FOR
MADDIE
A VERY FUN ALIEN
Pls people

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night hio!

OOC Let's Chat!
Did I miss anything??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Ain't fully going with it just yet, but so far, I might go with Enki Medrano for an iNPC name

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Finally someone's there I was getting bored

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
School just ended so....

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeahh...
I need to sleep it's 12 30 am so yeahh

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Well, I'm in my last class of the day and have a band concert tonight. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh! Good luck!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."