OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:51
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:45
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:38
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:37

The lore is barely started yet! But there are signs 😏
Still lore!! And that is cuter!

NOT LEAVING BRI!! WILL BE BACK!!
Don't leave meee
MADDY BACKKK
Yay!!!
I should probly be in bed....can't sleep!! Whatcha up to?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
what is happening? I'm not sure I am following everything :lol:

sta β€’ 5 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 6
Ellie PC
wis β€’ 8 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 5
sta β€’ 6 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5
Summer iNPC
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:51
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:51
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:45
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:38

Still lore!! And that is cuter!

NOT LEAVING BRI!! WILL BE BACK!!
Don't leave meee
MADDY BACKKK
Yay!!!
I should probly be in bed....can't sleep!! Whatcha up to?
Same I'm on my phone with the lights off

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Summer Lancaster wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:52 what is happening? I'm not sure I am following everything :lol:
Hey Summer!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:52
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:51
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:51
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:45
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:40

Don't leave meee
MADDY BACKKK
Yay!!!
I should probly be in bed....can't sleep!! Whatcha up to?
Same I'm on my phone with the lights off
Lolz....watching netflix side by side......

Nothing Much Summer!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:54
Summer Lancaster wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:52 what is happening? I'm not sure I am following everything :lol:
Hey Summer!!
Hey Laasya!

What are you watching Madeline? I love Netflix, recently got into a bunch of romcoms...

sta β€’ 5 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 6
Ellie PC
wis β€’ 8 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 5
sta β€’ 6 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5
Summer iNPC
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:35
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:33
Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:33
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:32
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:32 *peeks in*
:wow:
:bye:
AXEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sigh* Tourist Girl....
got a draft for the ball
*Bear hugs* :wow:

AHhhhh I'm excited!!!

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Summer Lancaster wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:58
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:54
Summer Lancaster wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:52 what is happening? I'm not sure I am following everything :lol:
Hey Summer!!
Hey Laasya!

What are you watching Madeline? I love Netflix, recently got into a bunch of romcoms...
Ooohh, watching 'My Oxford Year' wanted to watch it for a while now?
What romcoms recently have u watched?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 19:00
Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:35
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:33
Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:33
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:32

:wow:
:bye:
AXEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sigh* Tourist Girl....
got a draft for the ball
*Bear hugs* :wow:

AHhhhh I'm excited!!!
128 words!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 19:00
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 19:00
Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:35
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:33
Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:33

:bye:
AXEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sigh* Tourist Girl....
got a draft for the ball
*Bear hugs* :wow:

AHhhhh I'm excited!!!
128 words!
Oooooo! Cannot wait till its done!!!

I have to go now! I'll be back in like an hour or two! Byyeeee

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|