OOC Let's Chat!

Mirada Johnson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:29
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…

Hey all!
Yea, he likes @Julia Evans!!!<3
REALLY!!!??
OUR JULIA!!??

THEY NEED TO BE IN THE SHIP THREAD!!!

BRI IGNORE LILS!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:28
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…

Hey all!
Hru? Lol :lol:
I’m good! Wbu?


I almost regret entering the chat here :lol: But Max is taken til the end of summer, and then he will be ignorant come autumn xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:30
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:28
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…

Hey all!
Hru? Lol :lol:
I’m good! Wbu?


I almost regret entering the chat here :lol: But Max is taken til the end of summer, and then he will be ignorant come autumn xD
Also good!
Tryna decide whether to keep my characters single or not.

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:30
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:28
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…

Hey all!
Hru? Lol :lol:
I’m good! Wbu?


I almost regret entering the chat here :lol: But Max is taken til the end of summer, and then he will be ignorant come autumn xD
If ur character is taken, join the HiO ships thread!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:31
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:30
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:28
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…

Hey all!
Hru? Lol :lol:
I’m good! Wbu?


I almost regret entering the chat here :lol: But Max is taken til the end of summer, and then he will be ignorant come autumn xD
Also good!
Tryna decide whether to keep my characters single or not.
Good luck with that xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:32 *peeks in*
:wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:32
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:32 *peeks in*
:wow:
:bye:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:30
Mirada Johnson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:29
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…

Hey all!
Yea, he likes @Julia Evans!!!<3
REALLY!!!??
OUR JULIA!!??

THEY NEED TO BE IN THE SHIP THREAD!!!

BRI IGNORE LILS!!
YESSSSS

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:31
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:30
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:28
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…

Hey all!
Hru? Lol :lol:
I’m good! Wbu?


I almost regret entering the chat here :lol: But Max is taken til the end of summer, and then he will be ignorant come autumn xD
If ur character is taken, join the HiO ships thread!
I don’t think we will. It is such a short one, and they barely have the guts to speak it out loud to each other x)

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio