Let's Chat!
REALLY!!!??Mirada Johnson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:29Yea, he likes @Julia Evans!!!<3Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…
Hey all!
OUR JULIA!!??
THEY NEED TO BE IN THE SHIP THREAD!!!
BRI IGNORE LILS!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I’m good! Wbu?Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:28Hru? LolMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…
Hey all!![]()
I almost regret entering the chat here
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Also good!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:30I’m good! Wbu?Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:28Hru? LolMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…
Hey all!![]()
I almost regret entering the chat hereBut Max is taken til the end of summer, and then he will be ignorant come autumn xD
Tryna decide whether to keep my characters single or not.
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
If ur character is taken, join the HiO ships thread!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:30I’m good! Wbu?Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:28Hru? LolMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…
Hey all!![]()
I almost regret entering the chat hereBut Max is taken til the end of summer, and then he will be ignorant come autumn xD
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Good luck with that xDEsther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:31Also good!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:30I’m good! Wbu?Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:28Hru? LolMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…
Hey all!![]()
I almost regret entering the chat hereBut Max is taken til the end of summer, and then he will be ignorant come autumn xD
Tryna decide whether to keep my characters single or not.
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Let's Chat!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
YESSSSSMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:30REALLY!!!??Mirada Johnson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:29Yea, he likes @Julia Evans!!!<3Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…
Hey all!
OUR JULIA!!??
THEY NEED TO BE IN THE SHIP THREAD!!!
BRI IGNORE LILS!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I don’t think we will. It is such a short one, and they barely have the guts to speak it out loud to each other x)Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:31If ur character is taken, join the HiO ships thread!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:30I’m good! Wbu?Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:28Hru? LolMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…
Hey all!![]()
I almost regret entering the chat hereBut Max is taken til the end of summer, and then he will be ignorant come autumn xD
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio