How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 HEYO!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Maddy!! can I call you that?

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 OFC U CAN! It'd be weird if u called be Madeline lolz

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 ur name is too hard to spell
or rather Im too lazy to type it

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 LOL, I jst wanted pureblood fancy hahah

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
152627828282828282/10
I just followed Sleeping Beauty….
Briar, Rose

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 LOLZ....makes sense

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
98476387638568347653846529802383974397/10 :bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
74636272827182/10 ADA!!!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 ESTHER

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles