OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:50
Bree Grey wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46 Hi Esther!
🐝
BRIII, U ARE BACK
YEAH I WAS BORED….
YEAH WE ARE SO INTERESTING, RIGHT???
To a certain extent, YES

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:50
Bree Grey wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46 Hi Esther!
🐝
:wow:
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46
Bree Grey wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46 Hi Esther!

BREEE
LILYY!!!!!!!

HRU???

Ofcourse, bri!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:50
🐝
BRIII, U ARE BACK
YEAH I WAS BORED….
YEAH WE ARE SO INTERESTING, RIGHT???
To a certain extent, YES
OF COURSE WE ARE... IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION.

I Swear if u meet me irl, u will NEVER get bored....yeah, probs annoyed ig?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:50
Bree Grey wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46 Hi Esther!
🐝
BRIII, U ARE BACK
YEAH I WAS BORED….
:cry2:

GIRL SO ME!!
Somehow, i have a billion things to do….yet can’t get myself to do anything

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:54
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:50
🐝
BRIII, U ARE BACK
YEAH I WAS BORED….
:cry2:

GIRL SO ME!!
Somehow, i have a billion things to do….yet can’t get myself to do anything
SO FR!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:53
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46
Bree Grey wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46 Hi Esther!

BREEE
LILYY!!!!!!!

HRU???
I'M GOOD!!! DOING SCHOOL AND WORKING ON REPLIES

YOU????

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:53
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46
Bree Grey wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46 Hi Esther!

BREEE
LILYY!!!!!!!

HRU???
I'M GOOD!!! DOING SCHOOL AND WORKING ON REPLIES

YOU????
HAZELLLLL!!!!!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:53
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46
Bree Grey wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46 Hi Esther!

BREEE
LILYY!!!!!!!

HRU???
I'M GOOD!!! DOING SCHOOL AND WORKING ON REPLIES

YOU????
GOOD TOO!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:56
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:53
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46


BREEE
LILYY!!!!!!!

HRU???
I'M GOOD!!! DOING SCHOOL AND WORKING ON REPLIES

YOU????
GOOD TOO!!!
BTW LOVE THE NEW PFP!!!

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:56
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:53
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46


BREEE
LILYY!!!!!!!

HRU???
I'M GOOD!!! DOING SCHOOL AND WORKING ON REPLIES

YOU????
GOOD TOO!!!
AHHHHHHHH U REPLIED!!! WE GOT MORE LYDER LOREEEEEEEE

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles