OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Esther!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46 Hi Esther!

BREEE

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks guys! :blush: It was honestly nothing. This was my fourth time donating since I don't mind needles. It's worth it!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46 Hi Esther!
๐Ÿ

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:48 Thanks guys! :blush: It was honestly nothing. This was my fourth time donating since I don't mind needles. It's worth it!
It was not nothing applaud to you cause I cant even stand the thought of needles, probs one of the list of things I hate the most!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:50
Bree Grey wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46 Hi Esther!
๐Ÿ
BRIII, U ARE BACK

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:50
Bree Grey wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46 Hi Esther!
๐Ÿ
BRIII, U ARE BACK
YEAH I WAS BOREDโ€ฆ.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:50
Bree Grey wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46 Hi Esther!
๐Ÿ
BRIII, U ARE BACK
YEAH I WAS BOREDโ€ฆ.
YEAH WE ARE SO INTERESTING, RIGHT???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:50
Bree Grey wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46 Hi Esther!
๐Ÿ
:wow:
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46
Bree Grey wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46 Hi Esther!

BREEE
LILYY!!!!!!!

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:50
Bree Grey wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46 Hi Esther!
๐Ÿ
BRIII, U ARE BACK
YEAH I WAS BOREDโ€ฆ.
GIRL SO ME!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles