OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:58 BYE ALLL
Cat
NOOOOOOOO!!!
I WILL MISS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:56
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:56 :cute:
LAASY!! WSP?
Nothing. My cousins left!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:58 BYE ALLL
Cat
NOOOOOOOO!!!
I WILL MISS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
SAMMEMMEEEEEE
HOPEFULLY BRIAR WILL HAVE A TWIN TOMORROW

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:59
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:56
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:56 :cute:
LAASY!! WSP?
Nothing. My cousins left!!
Ohhhhh, How were they?



And Yesh!! Briar's TWIN IS ALWAYS HERE!!! Or are u talking about ur friend Rose?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:59
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:58 BYE ALLL
Cat
NOOOOOOOO!!!
I WILL MISS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
SAMMEMMEEEEEE
HOPEFULLY BRIAR WILL HAVE A TWIN TOMORROW
YAYAYAYYA, ROSE RIGHT!?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:59
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:58 BYE ALLL
Cat
NOOOOOOOO!!!
I WILL MISS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
SAMMEMMEEEEEE
HOPEFULLY BRIAR WILL HAVE A TWIN TOMORROW
YAYAYAYYA, ROSE RIGHT!?
YEAHHHH
IF YOURE HERE ROSE GET VALIDATED FAST

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:59
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:58 BYE ALLL
Cat
NOOOOOOOO!!!
I WILL MISS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
SAMMEMMEEEEEE
HOPEFULLY BRIAR WILL HAVE A TWIN TOMORROW
YAYAYAYYA, ROSE RIGHT!?
YEAHHHH
IF YOURE HERE ROSE GET VALIDATED FAST
WDYM??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:03
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:59
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:58

NOOOOOOOO!!!
I WILL MISS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
SAMMEMMEEEEEE
HOPEFULLY BRIAR WILL HAVE A TWIN TOMORROW
YAYAYAYYA, ROSE RIGHT!?
YEAHHHH
IF YOURE HERE ROSE GET VALIDATED FAST
WDYM??
Oh, you can see posts before your validated but can’t reply

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:03
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:59

SAMMEMMEEEEEE
HOPEFULLY BRIAR WILL HAVE A TWIN TOMORROW
YAYAYAYYA, ROSE RIGHT!?
YEAHHHH
IF YOURE HERE ROSE GET VALIDATED FAST
WDYM??
Oh, you can see posts before your validated but can’t reply
yeah, ik that....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:04
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:03
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:00

YAYAYAYYA, ROSE RIGHT!?
YEAHHHH
IF YOURE HERE ROSE GET VALIDATED FAST
WDYM??
Oh, you can see posts before your validated but can’t reply
yeah, ik that....
She goes up to me and asks "are lily and Madeline Tomlinson famous on the site"

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe